Itinerary: Cai Be / Can Tho / Chau Doc
Grand opening in 2016, Mekong Eyes Explorer Cruise is the sister with the Eyes Classic Vessel. Take an advantage of the newest Mekong boat, Explorer is truly boutique with Sao wood in materials, but modern furnish. Designed by boutique style, but innovated to sneak up via the narrow rivers & canals of the River, Mekong Explorer will share you the mysterious treasure of Mekong.
The most special things of Mekong Eyes Explorer is that its suite rooms are equipped private balconies. You only find out this different romantic on the Explorer. All of 4 suite cabins is placed on the upper deck and 12 superior cabins are elegant with design of outside ones. Enter to the world of interior, each cabin is furnished & decorated with a panorama window, handicraft designs under the talent of local craftsmen and full of comfort.
Mekong Eyes Explorer Cruise is planned to run the route between Cambodia and the south of Vietnam (from Cai Be to Tan Chau and vice-versa). Its schedule is fixed to run from Monday to Tuesday every week. By the way of joining in the Explorer program in 2 days or 3 days more, passengers will take the best gateway to explore the authentic life. The cruise still keeps the classical experience with the tropical orchards, floating markets, luxuriant villages, colonial town and handy worships in Cai Be – Can Tho, Sa Dec. However, Mekong Eyes Explorer enriches your feeling with special experience in Tan Chau, Cao Lanh, Phnom Penh. This is supposed as the most ideal cruise to follow the flow of Mekong between Vietnam & Cambodia.
Why customer like this cruise
- Flexible joining with best price for your demand.
- The newest boat of Mekong Delta with a modern boutique & comfortable experience.
- Include both of traditional route Cai Be – Can Tho/ Sa Dec and expand destinations en-route to Phnom Penh.
- The unique Mekong Delta Cruise runs to Phom Penh.
- Larger cabins with panorama window.
- The only one offers private balcony for its suite room.
- Interior designs are made lots of by local craftsmen for an elegant accommodations.
Call to book
(+84) 917 620 980
- Indulge yourself by walking among the typical serenity village of Vietnam’s south-west with lush gardens, rice-fields, fish farms...
- Travel with rowing boat excursion into such narrow canals of Mekong.
- Ride a bicycle around the luxuriant village on the banks of Cuu Long River.
- Savor the imposing sunset on the branches of Mekong with an aperift.
- Enjoy 2 to 4 days escaping the developing life to the rural villages with friendly locals.
- Explore the treasure of French colonial architectures.