Itinerary: Can Tho / Sa Dec/ Xeo Quyt / Chau Doc
If you are looking for a personal experience on Mekong River Vietnam, let the most luxury houseboat
impress you. Launched in the April of 2012, Gecko Eyes Cruise is a perfect vessel for your private Mekong Delta excursion if you are a couples or a small families.
Gecko Eyes Houseboat - Cruise the mekong in Private & Luxury
Inspirited from the traditional style of local fishing boats in An Giang
, Gecko Eyes is offered as a pretty houseboat with luxury services and private ambience. There are 3 similar vessels in the family of Gecko Eyes. Each one is built by Mekong craftsmen who spend all their lives for living with the authentic and rural countryside. Generally, Gecko Eyes material is from local woods, its decoration is elegant by the sophisticated carvings.
Your individual accommodation:
- Size: 40sqm with a special cabin for a couple (double or twin basing on your request).
- A French balcony.
- Air condition, private bathroom.
- A lounge with romantic balconies in French style and sundeck at the bow.
- A luxury living room with the salon that can be changed into a bedroom for 2 people.
Other area: is the place for staff team. It is completely separated from your accommodation for ensuring your privacy. Including an equipped kitchen, the rest of the boat lies at the back of the boat.
Your authentic experience:
Thanks to a hollow design, Gecko Eyes Cruise is excellent to slip out the canals and tributaries of Cuu Long Delta. The vessels often departures from My Tho or Cai Be (in Tien Giang Province
), crossed over the tiny Venice that is named Sa Dec town, goes along Can Tho to Long Xuyen and Chau Doc. Depending on the number of day you visit Mekong, Gecko Eyes will have a proper plan for you.
Moreover, the vessel equips bicycles on board to take you deeper to the rural villages of Vietnam’s south-west.
Gecko Eyes Team is always happy to consult and arrange such a customized journey to meet your personal taste.
Technical specification Gecko Eyes:
- Length: 19.8 m
- Width: 4.3 m
- Crew: 5 (Captain, sailor, chef, service staff, English speaking guide).
- 1 electric generator which provides 220V
- Modern on-board waste-water treatment and solar hot water boilers.
- Modern safety equipment, heat, smoke detectors and firefighting system.
Additional services (on request):
Sampan rides: You can take a side trips to discover the narrow canals during the main itinerary for getting the unique picturesque scenes of Mekong.
Cooking class on board: You can learn more about Vietnam culinary of Mekong Delta foods with chef who will share you the recipe of Vietnamese cuisine, and guide you the way to buy the best ingredients at the local floating markets.
Tai Chi, Yoga and Massage services: Let’s us know if you want before your trip with Gecko to guarantee these services are available.
2 Days: Sa Dec - Can Tho / Can Tho - Sa Dec.
3 Days: Can Tho - Sa Dec - Can Tho / Sa Dec - Can Tho - Sa Dec.
3 Days: Cai Be - Sa Dec - Xeo Quyt - Cu Lao Gieng - Chau Doc.
4 Days: Can Tho - Long Xuyen - Rach Gia - Ca Mau - Rach Gia
5 Days: Off the beaten track: Can Tho - Sa Dec - Chau Doc - Ha Tien
Let contact directly to our travel experts to get more advice and compare about the itineraries of Gecko Eyes.
Why customer like this cruise
- Such individual way to discover Mekong Delta.
- The most luxury houseboat sailing on Mekong River.
- Ready to adapt the itinerary for satisfying your taste.
- Sophisticating materials and design by local craftsmen.
- Inspirited from the traditional fishing boat of locals.
- Pretty size of Gecko Eyes will take you to the hidden gems of Mekong Delta.
Call to book
+84 - 4 - 3 74 75 876