Welcome to Ben Tre Province
Location: Far from Ho Chi Minh City only 85 km to the West, Ben Tre is one of the most beguiling cities in Cuu Long region. The Kingdom of coconut is a green island located at the middle of Mekong Delta. Now a day, this province becomes an attractive destination for whom loves to immerse themselves into the waterways, traditional handicraft families in Mekong Delta Tours.
The West river area with many charms of immense fields, romantic river's scenes, attractive specialties. A summer trip to the Ben Tre is one of tourism experience that you should try. Let's start with Ben Tre, the famous hometown of coconut trees.
Weather in green Island of Ben Tre
Ben Tre belongs to the Southwest region with warm and sunny climate year-round. Visitors can travel to Ben Tre at any season of the year. But more appropriate time is the summer (June, July, August). At that time, you've not only admired colorful nature painting, but also enjoyed the seasonal fruits that has been picked off as mangoes teen, durian, rambutan, annona, etc.
Sightseeing places in Ben Tre Province
Determining tour schedule will help you easily prepare convenient transportation and save time. Ben Tre has many sightseeing places and here are some suggestions for you:
- Con Quy (Turtle Island): belonged to Chau Thanh district with specialties are fresh fruits and shrimp fish. Visiting Con Quy, visitors have a chance to enjoy “don ca tai tu” (amateur singer) bearing deep Southern river area.
- Con Phung (Phoenix Island): located on floated at the middle of Tien river isles, belonged to Tan Thach commune, Chau Thanh district. Coming here, visitors can travel along the holmme by motorboat to visit coconut candy and souvenirs from coconut processing facilities. Moreover, you can ride a horse to visit fruit orchards then stop at coconut roof thatched houses to drink tea with honey, kumquat and taste tropical fruit.
- Fruit gardens: There are two gardens you should to go are Cai Mon garden in Lach market and Tien Long - Tan Phu garden in Chau Thanh district. You can not only enjoy the garden’s green space but also taste fresh fruits by your hand-picked and eat on the spot. The fare includes one time to visit the garden and relish comfortably any kind of fruit. If you want to buy fruits to bring back home as a gift, you have to pay extra.
- Tomb area of Nguyen Dinh Chieu: situated in An Duc Commune, Ba Tri district, is the resting place of great national poet, patriot and healer of people. On the first of July yearly, Ben Tre residents always hold the traditional festival to memory the famous poet as well as the son of the South.
- Dong Khoi Tourism Village: belonged to Dinh Thuy Commune, Mo Cay District. Going here, visitors can take a look exhibition house area where display the primitive weapons that Ben Tre residents in the past used to against the invaders.
- Home-stay: Being covered by a fresh green of palm trees and the tasty colors of mature fruit gardens, Ben Tre is a great place to learn more about Mekong local culture. It is really exciting when you join in local daily life here. Riding bicycle, fishing, fruit picking, and cooking demonstration are the best to do.
Top 10 tours from Sai Gon
Feature In Ben Tre Province
+84 - 4 - 3 74 75 876